See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Loader Operator/Crusher Operators – Fixed Plant Crusher
GO2 are actively seeking experienced Loader Operator/Crusher Operators – Fixed Plant Crusher. Roles are offered on an on-going project basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Operating mobile plant – Loader CAT 988 or WA 600 in a mine production environment (or other as required)
- Ability to control and operate the crushing plant as required and maintain fixed plant machinery
- Assist tradesman when there are plant shut downs
- Current Australian driver’s License
- Nationally accredited statement of attainment for a loader
- Experience working on crushing & screening plant – in an operating capacity.
- Willingness to be taught in other areas of the plant
- Excavator and skid steer license (desirable)
- Must hold Police clearance
- Adhere to the pre-employment medical requirements
- Available immediately
- FIFO from Perth Only
If you are interested and meet all of the above requirements please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be shortlisting immediately and contacting suitable applications who meet the above criteria
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you are interested in the above please click “APPLY” or submit a resume and tickets through to email@example.com!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Loader Crusher Operators Fixed Plant Mining Production FIFO WA