Loader / Crusher Operators – FIFO Pilbara WA
Loader Crusher Operators Fixed plant machinery Job FIFO Pilbara
The provision of highly experienced trades professionals servicing mining and associated industries throughout Australia. They currently have multiple vacancies for experienced Loader/Crusher Operators to commence immediately on a regular 2/1 FIFO roster.
Successful applicants must possess the following qualifications
- Ability to control and operate crushing plant as required and maintain fixed plant machinery.
- Assist tradesman when required with maintenance tasks.
- Operating mobile plant – Minimum CAT 988 or WA 500 in a mine production environment
- Perform plant and equipment inspections.
- General housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Current Australian driver’s License
- Nationally accredited statement of attainment for loader
- Experience working on crushing & screening plant – within an Iron Ore operations environment
This is a great opportunity to secure ongoing work with the possibility of full time employment.
Please only apply if your experience and qualifications meet the above criteria.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
To apply click the “Apply Now” link, your application will be responded to within the next 48 working hours.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.
Click Apply for Loader/Crusher Operators Fixed plant machinery Job FIFO Pilbara