See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
LO Forklift operator | Afternoon Shift
This is your opportunity to join one arm of a highly successful global corporation with a great reputation. This is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Retrieve and read Pick Lists
- Ensure double check on product selected
- Cleaning and or area maintenance
- Operate Mobile Plant, including Load/Unload vehicles, move goods around Warehouse into selected racking.
- Operation of powered pallet trucks containing product
- Push / pulling non-powered pallet trucks containing product
- Working at height stock picker forklift
- Administrative/clerical stock take duties
To be considered for this position, you will have experience with the following:
- Forklift licence LO
- Ability to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic (addition subtraction multiplication division).
- RF Scanning experience
- High concentration to perform duties safely
NOTE: When you apply for this job LO Forklift Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to APPLY
If you have the skills and experience you’re available to commence work ASAP then apply today via the APPLY NOW button.
Apply for LO Forklift Operator Mobile Plant Melbourne
If you have any queries regarding the role, please call Erin on 03 9554 4200.