See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Lienherr T282 Dump Truck Jobs Mackay
$47 p.h. + Accommodation + Meals
One Key Resources are seeking an experienced Electric Dump Truck Operators for work out in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- Previous experience operating a Lienherr T282 Dump Truck or similar
- RII/SSE Signed Competencies
- Possess or willing to obtain current Coal Board Medial / Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
In return we offer:
- Fixed Term Contract (Paid Leave Entitlements)
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Position
- 7/7- Day/Night Rotating Roster -10hr or 12hr Shifts
- Competitive renumeration
- BIBO or Residential Role
- Accommodation and Meals
- Opportunity to work with a renowned Tier 1 Mining House
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.