Leading Heavy Hand Diesel Fitter
The aim of the role is to contribute to the safe and reliable performance of Emeco’s earthmoving equipment rental fleet and site based team.
What they are looking for:
- A strong commitment to safety and leadership
- Prior site based maintenance supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on developing effective relationships and team building
- The ability to assess mechanical tasks coming into the workshop for maintenance, diagnose faults and prepare a detailed scope of work, including parts
- Ability to make effective decisions in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and ensure operations are performed safely in accordance with Emeco’s guidelines and cost targets
- A high level of integrity and accountability
- Effective time management
Skills and experience:
- Recognized National Trade Qualification
- Mining Generic Induction Qualification: Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (G1)
- Supervisor Qualification: S1, S2, S3, G2
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (desirable)
- Experience and/or recognized training with CAT and Komatsu open pit heavy earth moving equipment
- High level of understanding of maintenance and reliability principles
- Experience in a contracting environment and proven customer focus
What they can offer:
- A challenging and rewarding career opportunity
- Competitive rates
- Lifestyle and attractive family-friendly roster
Location: Moranbah Region, Queensland
Please note: Applicants for this position need to be living or willing to relocate to Mackay or within the Moranbah Region.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position. To apply for this role please click APPLY
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Leading Heavy Hand Diesel Fitter Maintenance Poitrel Mine Site