Leading Hand Underground Heavy Duty Fitter Maintenance
Scotford & Fennessy are one of the highest paying companies within the Labour Hire division so don’t miss this opportunity to join winning team.
Currently looking for a qualified and experienced Leading Hand-Heavy Duty Fitter to join one of Leading Underground Contractor’s Mobile Maintenance team’s which is located in the Goldfields Region.
- Normal day to day duties of running a small / medium sized team in the workshop & underground operations.
- Overseeing & assisting with scheduled repairs & maintenance to a medium sized fleet of Heavy Mining Equipment in the following range: Sandvik, Cat, Normet, Volvo & Atlas Copco.
- Diagnostics, problem solving & fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Foreman on a daily basis.
- Australian Recognized Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate.
- Proven recent experience in heavy underground mining equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Current C Class Drivers License
- Highly developed troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Communication & Computer skills
- Able to work UN-supervised at all times
- 2/2 Day & Night Roster
- Bus in/Bus out Perth (BIBO) or DIDO Kalgoorlie
- Modern workshop & facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Immediate start for approved applicants
For a more detailed discussion or further inquires please don’t hesitate to contact
Dominic on 08 9220 4635 or email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that only candidates deemed suitable will be contacted for the next stage in the recruitment process.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Leading Hand Underground Heavy Duty Fitter Perth WA