See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Leading Hand Heavy Duty Fitter WA
Leading Hand Heavy Duty Fitter Kalgoorlie WA Mining
RecruitWest is a leading supplier of personnel to the WA Mining, Engineering, and Construction, sectors.
On behalf of their client, they are recruiting for a suitable Australian trade qualified Leading Hand HD Fitter to work in their Kalgoorlie workshop.
Client is an International Market Leader with over 50 years’ experience in the development, production, and sales, of equipment and vehicles for underground mining and tunnel construction, providing a comprehensive range of Life-Time Care services for their widespread range of mobile equipment.
About The Role
- As the Leading Hand Fitter, the job will be play a pivotal role in the whole maintenance program within the maintenance team and will require excellent planning skills as well as the ability to diagnose and repair and maintain underground mobile machines and equipment.
- This job is workshop based in Kalgoorlie and working Monday to Friday (maybe some weekend work) working between 8 -10 hours a day. It’s suitable for those who want a break from FIFO to be home every night and on weekends with the family and friends.
Skills and Experience:
- Australian Diesel Fitter trade qualifications Proven maintenance experience with underground heavy-duty machines with basic auto electronic knowledge
- Very strong diagnostic and fault-finding skills Ability to lead by example, coordinate and assist with allocating work to trade employees in accordance with directions by Workshop Manager Request equipment, materials and consumables as required within limits of authority
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimize waste and damage Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time
- Must be flexible, able to prioritize and be willing to do any level of maintenance repair job
- Excellent communication and time management skills and commitment to safe work practices
- Have a current National Police Clearance or able to obtain one Able to pass a pre-employment medical, and a drug and alcohol test
- The successful person will take pride in producing consistently high-quality work and will be rewarded accordingly with an excellent hourly rate with the potential for permanent long-term employment.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
Please submit your detailed resume by clicking on the “Apply‘ buttom or for further information please call Veronica on *****14. + click to reveal
Click Apply for Leading Hand Heavy Duty Fitter – Kalgoorlie WA Mining