See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Leading Hand – Heavy Duty Fitter + Heavy Duty Fitter – FIFO
Why join the team?
- Flights provided to and from Perth – only 60min flight
- Excellent salary
- Generous long service incentive program
- Join a company that has high staff retention and can provide excellent job security
- Operate in 5 different countries and can offer unique international career opportunities
About the role
This role is on a 14/7 FIFO Roster via Perth – 2 weeks on and 1 week off. You will be working day shifts and night shifts at the MT Morgans Gold Project which is located 20 Km west of Laverton.
- Coordinate Crews
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Working Safely at Heights certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- C Class Drivers License
- Experience working on:
- Sandvik DD421 Jumbo
- Sandvik or CAT Boggers,
- CAT trucks
- Normet Chargeup Vehicle
- Cat IT
- Ability to apply for a current National Police Clearance and pass a pre – employment medical before commencing the position
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To apply please click on the ‘Apply for this job’ button. Please submit a current resume and covering letter for the position for which you are applying. Ref: MMGP/06Apply for Experienced Leading Hand Heavy Duty Fitter FIFO Mining Perth
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.