If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitter – Leading Hand
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced, hands on Leading Hand Mechanical Fitter for a workshop based role in the Forrestfield area.
The successful applicant will be required to efficiently supervise a team to ensure work is completed as per work schedules. They will be committed to Quality and WHSE policies and procedures and be critical ensure the workshop operating successfully and safely.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Immediate Start available for the right person
- Excellent Company
- Rebuilds, refurbishment, diagnostics and repairs of fixed plant equipment
- Providing effective supervision and leadership to a team within a workshop environment
- Contributing to the management of Computer Maintenance Systems
- Metro Work
- Australian recognized trade qualification with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience
- Minimum 2 years hands on Leading Hand experience within a workshop environment
- Able to effectively manage a team, delegate tasks and ensure the completion of demanding work schedules
- Demonstrate experience with the repair and refurbishment of screens, crushers and other fixed plant equipment within mining & recycling industries
- Able to manage time, documentation and accurate record keeping
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to interpret plans & drawings
- Proven computer literacy
- Excellent communication & customer relation skills
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Physically fit and capable
- Be highly reliable with a demonstrated stable work history
To be successful, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Whilst not essential, your application will be favoured if you can include copies of any qualifications or licences you may hold, such as a drivers licence, high risk work licence, white card or trade certificate.
- Leading Hand Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitting: 5 years
Please Note: This job for Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitter will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitter – Forrestfield WA