If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction before applying for the job. Standard 11 inductions can be completed in 2 days in a face-to-face setting and Standard 11 refreshers can be done online.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Labourers needed for mining positions in QLD and NSW
T&C Services Pty Ltd is currently seeking labourers for a casual position on a works being carried out at mine sites within the Hunter Valley region.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to follow instructions and can work on their own – unsupervised.
- Current Glencore Generic Induction
- Current Ravensworth Surface Operations, Ravensworth CHPP or Glendell Open Cut Familiarisation
- Current Coal & Allied Induction and Familiarisation
- Current Coal Services Medical
- High Risk Work Licence Class WP, DG, RB, RI or RA
Additional resources for mining job seekers: Help me write a good resume | Are resume scanners blocking your job applications? | The trick to successful job interviews
What you need to know:
- DIDO only ““ must be local
- Great pay rates on offer
- Rotating Day / Night Shift Roster
- Great team environment
- Work with a team committed to your safety
- Wide variety of work scopes
See more details about this Labourers job in mining on SEEK