Labourers / Leasehands – Entry Level FIFO
Link Resources has multiple opportunities for you to join some of Australia’s growing Drilling & Well Servicing companies. They have numerous clients seeking Entry Level Leasehands.
What the role entails:
- Leasehand is the entry level position on the Well Servicing and Drilling Lease(s)
- Intensive heavy manual labour working 12 hours per day for 14 days or more
- Day to day tasks include the prep & painting, maintenance of rig equipment & tubulars, ensuring areas are maintained in a clean, tidy & safe condition, assisting with the movement of equipment, assisting with rig moves (inc rigging up and rigging down) and other tasks on the drill floor as directed
- Able to live and work in harsh, remote conditions (live in onsite camp)
The logistical details:
- Full time and long-term casual positions available
- Very attractive salary between $65,000 and $85,000 a year (depending on roster)
- Various rosters available (including 2 weeks on : 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on : 3 weeks off or 2 weeks on 1 week off)
- Depending on the employers we have positions with Point of hire of Caboolture, Brisbane, Toowoomba or Roma
- All travel, accommodation and meals provided
- Ongoing training opportunities and requirements
What would make you a suitable candidate for these positions:
- Open drivers license – Manual (Car or Higher)
- Experience in intensive labour positions
- High level of physical fitness
- Reliable, hardworking and able to work in a team
- Mechanical aptitude
- Hold or be willing to gain working at heights, confined space, breathing apparatus, gas test, 4wd, first aid
- Able and willing to participate in on-going Vocational Education & Training
- FIFO or DIDO experience is highly regarded
Other positions they are Recruiting:
- Rig Managers
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Labourers Drilling Leasehands Maintenance FIFO Sunshine Coast
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.