See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Labourer Mining Jobs Kalgoorlie/Kambalda
Entry-Level Mining Roles in Western Australia (No experience)
Saltbush Contracting are searching for general Labourers for casual mining work in Kalgoorlie/Kambalda. This role is a option for those searching to enter into the mining industry, so be sure to get over a resume ASAP!
This is a residential role, so you must live within Kalgoorlie/Kambalda.
- Minimum unencumbered C Class Licence
- HR Licence advantageous
- Previous mine experience advantageous but not essential
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Current National Police Clearance valid within last 3 months
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- A positive and professional attitude
They can offer you a safe work environment, job security and a competitive wage.
As a company they are committed to the Goldfields and as such have a preference employing people into Non-FIFO positions. Kalgoorlie/Kambalda residential.
About the Company:
Saltbush Contracting Pty Ltd is a privately owned contracting firm providing a diverse range of civil services, haulage capabilities and Plant and Equipment hire to major industries and mining operations throughout the Goldfields of Western Australia.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.