(Labour Hire) – Diesel Fitter Underground Mining
TORGAS are seeking experienced Underground Diesel Fitter applicants with high regard given to knowledge of Sandvik equipment.
About the Role:
- Qualified Diesel Fitter with underground experience essential
- Machinery break downs and maintenance
- Able to work to time frames & produce quality work
- Roster 2 weeks on 1 week off
- FIFO from Townsville
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Job located at North West Queensland
- Casual for 3mths with a view to ongoing direct
- Trade Certificate
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Underground Industry Induction
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong commitment to WHS
The successful applicant will be required to provide copies of relevant qualifications/licenses etc. and 2 work references.
APPLY ONLINE at www.torgas.com.au (Job ID 1632 & select preferences “DF Heavy – Labour Hire “) & attach a copy of your resume and relevant qualifications, licences & tickets.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Labour Hire Diesel Fitter Underground Mining Townsville QLD