Komatsu/Terex Dump Truck Jobs
- Previous experience operating Electric Dump Trucks (Komatsu 830E, Terex 4400 or similar)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]/SSE Signed Competencies (Within 5 years)
- Possess or willing to obtain current Coal Board Medial / Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction;
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
In return they offer:
- Fixed Term Contract (Paid Leave Entitlements)
- Immediate Start | Ongoing Position
- 7:7 / D:N Roster | 10hr or 12hr Shifts
- Competitive renumeration
- BIBO or Residential Role
- Accommodation and Meals
- Opportunity to work with a renowned Tier 1 Mining House.
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction