Komatsu/CAT Dump Truck Jobs QLD
Dump Trucks: Komatsu 830E, CAT 789, 793, 797
Pre-requisites for *Komatsu/CAT Dump Truck Jobs QLD Include:
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures
- Commitment to fitness for duty
- Equipment Skills: Komatsu 830E or CAT 789, 793, 797 Dump Truck
- SSE/Delegate Signed skills lists or Unsigned Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willing to obtain)
- Driver’s Licence
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process
- Minimum 2 years’ mining experience in Open Cut Coal Operations
- Dumps & Tip Heads experience
- Ability and willingness to work Day and Night Shifts
What you’ll get in Return:
- 7 /7 Roster including PJ Day in the middle
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- BIBO Camp to Site
- Competitive Salary + Super on all Rostered Hours
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.