See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Komatsu 730 Dump Truck Jobs QLD
Immediate Start + Camp & Meals
- 7/7 Day and Night Roster
- Camp and Meals provided for non-locals
- BIBO Camp to Site
- 12.5hr Shifts
- Immediate Start
- On-going Role
About *Komatsu 730 Dump Truck Jobs QLD:
Skills and Experience:
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or willing to obtain if progressed
- Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain if progressed
- Applicants will need to be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Drivers Licence
- Minimum 12 months mining experience in Open Cut Coal Operations
- Minimum Haul Truck Skill Komatsu 730 – Only Electric Dump Trucks On Site
- SSE Delegate Signed Skills Lists/Site Authorisations or if Unsigned must be Supported by RII
- Willingness to Work Rotating Rosters
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.