See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Kalgoorlie Trades, Riggers, Trade Assistants
To be considered for this role you must be living in or near Kalgoorlie.
Why join forces with Linkforce?
- Mobilize to site from Perth, Newman, Kalgoorlie, or Port Hedland
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant such as screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys, drives etc.
- Consistent or sporadic work levels dependent on your availability
- Full training provided, gain nationally accredited and industry based qualifications
- Competitive pay rates including on site benefits and entitlements
- Mentor ship program, ups killing, career progression, and pay increases
- Safe, supportive and friendly working environment
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- All tools and equipment provided on site
Kalgoorlie Trades, Riggers Trade Assistants
What do you need to apply?
- Must be a Kalgoorlie based resident with your own accommodation and transportation
- Trade Certificate or High Risk Work Card (dependent on discipline)
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen (ongoing)
Also desirable, though not essential to apply
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space and Gas Test Atmospheres
- Basic Fire
Successful applicants will be trained and inducted to attend all our client sites. This means you will have ample work opportunities, gain exposure to multiple sites and varied scopes of work. Receive mentoring from experienced trades persons and our leadership team. Join forces with Linkforce and build your career in mining maintenance.
How to join?
To be considered for this role you must be living in or near Kalgoorlie. Click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume to be considered. For more information about Linkforce please visit our website www.linkforce.com.au
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received, only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking APPLY NOW and attach your current resume.
Apply for Kalgoorlie Trades, Riggers Trade Assistants Local shutdown maintenance