See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Kalgoorlie Trades, Poly Welders, Riggers & Trade Assistant
Kalgoorlie Mechanical Fitters Poly Welders Riggers Trade Assistant
Join forces with Linkforce, the leading shutdown maintenance service provider to the mining and resources sector. Secure consistent shutdown maintenance works across 30+ iron ore mine sites and gold operations. They are on the lookout for top quality personnel to join their growing maintenance team!
They are currently seeking Kalgoorlie based Mechanical Fitters, Boilermakers, Poly Welders, Riggers and Trade Assistants for local and drive-in-drive-out project and shutdown maintenance works.
Why join forces with Linkforce?
- Local and drive-in-drive-out to local mine sites
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant such as screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys, drives etc.
- Consistent or sporadic work levels dependant on your availability
- Full training provided, gain nationally accredited and industry based qualifications
- Competitive pay rates including on site benefits and entitlements
- Mentorship program, upskilling, career progression, and pay increases
- Safe, supportive and friendly working environment
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- All tools and equipment provided on site
What do you need to apply?
- Be Kalgoorlie based resident with your own accommodation and transportation
- Trade Certificate or High Risk Work Card (if applicable)
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space and Gas Test Atmosphere
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen (ongoing)
- National Police clearance within 12 months
Successful applicants will be trained and inducted to attend all local client sites. This means you will have ample work opportunities, gain exposure to multiple sites and varied scopes of work. Receive mentoring from experienced trades persons and leadership team. Join forces with Linkforce and build your career in mining maintenance.
By clicking apply now you confirm that you are living in or near Kalgoorlie.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
Click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume to be considered. For more information about Linkforce please visit their website www.linkforce.com.au
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Kalgoorlie Trades, Poly Welders, Riggers & TAs