See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Junior Geotechnical Engineer – Underground Mining
- Global mining organization
- Staff role on offer
- Tasmania location
The client is a world class mining company with various operations and projects across the globe. Running several underground operations in Australia they specialize in development, mining and exploration services.
Reporting to the Senior Mining Geologist you will be heavily involved in geotechnical assessment, modelling and mapping and supporting various departments.
Other duties will involve:
- Geotechnical mapping, analysis and design of underground hard-rock operation
- Stope stability assessment
- Development design analysis
- Ground support design and QA/QC
- Numerical modelling
- Seismic analysis
- Bachelor of Civil | Geotechnical | Mining Engineering or similar
- Proven underground hard rock engineering experience
- High aptitude of safety awareness and systems
- Knowledge of software Map3D, DIPS, Unwedge, Phase2, Deswik, Datamine will be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
Staff role on offer, Excellent salary package, Asap start, Tasmania Location, 8:6 Working roster, Supportive team environment, Great portfolio of work, Mentor-ship program and career progression
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply‘ button. If you require further information, please contact Chris Aarons on 03 9864 6000. To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.auApply for Junior Geotechnical Engineer Underground Senior Mining Tasmania