Jumbo CAT Bogger Operator
The client is a leading gold producer and they have several operations across Australia. On their behalf, MPi are seeking a Jumbo or Bogger Operator for an initial 4-6 week assignment. WA Shift Boss ticket is essential.
About the role
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have previous experience operating Tamrock 421 Jumbos and or CAT Boggers. You will be required to hit the ground running due to the nature of this contract role.
In this role, you will be working 12 hours per day on an 8/6 roster, bus in, bus out from Perth.
To be consideredÂ You will:
- Ideally hold 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in a similar position.
- Hold a WA Underground Shift Supervisors ticket
- Have a can do attitude and excellent safety record.
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods Card.
- Have a current Driverâ€™s Licence.
- Provide a cleared medical, drug & alcohol screen and National Police clearance (NPC).
Working for MPi
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Jumbo CAT Bogger Operator Kalgoorlie WA