If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Operator (Secondary Support)
- 2 YEAR CONTRACT BASED AT GROSVENOR MINE
- Permanent Full Time Employment
- Career advancement opportunities available
- 7/7 Roster, Camp + Meals
- Moranbah Region
Mastermyne has over 22 years’ experience delivering contract mining services in Queensland and New South Wales and has a proven track record of providing “best-for-project” solutions for customers.
About the role:
Underground operators are required to deliver work that meets the mine sites and industry requirements. Identifying hazards and managing critical risk, whilst displaying good safety behaviour is paramount in these roles. It is an expectation you will challenge your peers to a higher standard.
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mate ship and family hold true in there business and they only seek underground operators aligned with these same values. Technical requirements they are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Secondary Support work;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current QLD Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Tickets including LHD and Bucket, Airtrack Bolter, Man Transporter, Supply Trailer
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Supervisor Certificates (S123/G2)
- Valid Driver’s License
What they can offer you:
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage can offer:
- Career Development Coaching / Remunerating employees for training and upskilling
- 100% Study reimbursement for approved study/training courses
- Paid site rates for attending off site training
- Rewards offered for approved inventions and innovations
- Access to SPA Consulting (Salary Packaging)
- Novated Leasing of Motor Vehicles
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program for all immediate family members;
- Income Protection Insurance.
Employee surveys tell that are 100% committed to working safely, strive for a higher standard and offer employees and their families unrivaled personal support. If these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Jobs – Experienced Underground Coal Mining Operator Queensland