Are you looking for mining jobs?
This free eBook will make your job search a whole lot easier
What’s contained in the Mining Jobs Guide?
The iMINCO Mining Jobs Guide is packed with information on where the jobs are and how to go about applying for them.
- An overview of the mining industry in Australia.
- A look at the next wave of mining activity in the CSG-LNG sector (there are a lot of jobs in this sector).
- A massive A-Z list of Australian mining companies to contact.
- A step-by-step guide to getting started.
- An in-depth look at one of the most critical factors that could determine your job search success – Safety Training and how to go about getting some.
- A review of mining Safety Bulletins issued by the Department of Mines.
- Jobs you can do as an entry-level worker.
- Jobs you can do as a trades-person.
- Jobs you can do as a semi-skilled worker.
- Jobs you can do as a worker with previous skills and qualifications.
- How to apply for jobs in the mining and energy sector.
- Safety based training and why you need it.
- Tip on how to get an interview by fine-tuning your resume.
- A glossary of mining terms so you showcase your knowledge at the interview.
- How to create a social media profile that recruiters and mining companies will approve of.
- Psychometric testing – what is it, why it’s used and how to handle it.
- How to prepare for the first interview so you leave a lasting impression.
- How to transfer your previous work experience.
- Mining salaries and how much you can earn.
- Career planning – where to from here.
- A guide to the types of courses you can do to dramatically improve your employment chances; and
- How you can get ahead in your job search by enrolling in the ‘no-cost’ Post-training Job Support program.
Seriously, if you’ve read this far, you know that you have a strong interest in setting yourself up for a well-paid career in the mining industry, the kind of career you really deserve.
Get this guide today…
…the next move is up to YOU!