Heavy Duty Fitters Pilbara
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based mining services and processing company, with decades of experience in the mining services sector. Innovation is at the core of MRL’s culture which has helped the Company grow the business whilst using there own Iron Ore and Lithium mine sites to prove up for research and development.
To support this culture, Mineral Resources are looking for experienced and innovative Heavy Duty Fitters to join the team on a full time permanent basis and make a difference. They are looking for self-starters who can take ownership and bring new ideas to the team!
- Regular preventative maintenance on heavy mobile plant
- Major component scheduled change outs
- Diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Hitachi EX2600-6 & EX1900-6
- Komatsu PC1205SP-8, HD785-7,HD1500-8, WA500-6,WA600-6, D375A-6, D155A-5 & GD655-5
- CAT 777G, 785D, D10T, D9T, 988H, 988K, 982M & 992K, 16M
- Various ancillary equipment including Gen-Sets, Lighting Towers, EWP and LV’s
- Australian Trade Certificate – Heavy Mobile Plant
- Current Driver’s license (HR/HC is desirable)
- Experience working with Mining and Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in, and maintain, a zero harm culture and work safely at all times
They are offering:
- Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals
- The opportunity to obtain additional high risk licenses E.g. EWP, CN, DG, RB
- 2:1 family friendly roster
- Food and camp – first class amenities owned and run by us
- Long term stability – we want to invest in you!
To apply for this position
If you feel that you have a can do attitude and are ready to jump on, please click on APPLY below.
Click Apply for Innovative Heavy Duty Fitters Pilbara Mine
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.