Hydraulic Mining Operators – Experienced Applicants
Only Aus Mining are currently seeking skilled Mine Labourers with previous experience for upcoming positions, located in the Mt Isa region to become a part of Australia’s largest hydraulic mining operation. The mine is using its metallurgical expertise and environmental management competency to restart operations delivering a long term economic rehabilitation for the mine.
- Hydraulic Mining Operator Potential long term positions, expected to commence early July
- This position will be offered on a 14:7 roster with FIFO available for non-local candidates (Point of Hire Cairns/Queensland)
- Accommodation supplied
Training provided This position will be responsible for:
- Using high pressure water to mine tailings material for reprocessing
- Remote track mounted monitor cannon operation
- Installation of In-dam piping Moving and placement of lights for night time operations
- Checking densities and taking density measurements
- Operating a vibrating screen Dewatering and pumping activities
- Problem solving and fixing production issues
To be considered for these roles you must have the following:
- Previous mine site experience (metalliferous)
- Construction Induction Card Self-motivated and routine orientated
- A genuine commitment to safety and applying safe-working practices
- Physically fit with the ability to work in changing climates
- Sound knowledge in high pressure pumps, pump lines and large valving an advantage
The following skills will be highly regarded:
- Skid Steer / Bobcat competency
- Loader or IT ticket Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- Process plant operational experience
- Leading hand experience
- Certificate III in Mine Emergence Response & Rescue
- Previous supervision experience greater then 2 years
- Trades Assistant Experience
Applicants considered for these positions will need to pass a full medical, including drug & alcohol testing, along with a physical assessment.
Aus Mining is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Indigenous Persons, particularly from members of the Communities surrounding the Century operations in Doomadgee, Burketown, Normanton, Karumba and Mornington Island Please send applications (current resume, licenses and tickets) to Ben Bloomfield Email with the subject as “Experienced Hydraulic Mining Operator
How to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Hydraulic Mining Operators FIFO Mine Process Plant QLD