See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
HSEQ Advisor – Drill & Blast
SRG Global is an Australian complex services company. They solve the challenging and difficult problems that others can’t. Their vision is to make the complex simple for customers.
They have people working across Australia and the world bringing unique blend of innovation, precision, technical excellence and safety to every mining, civil and building project they are involved in.
An opportunity exists for an experienced and influential safety professional to join the SRG Global team. The role will service multiple SRG Drill and Blast project sites across Australia and will be based at Brisbane office.
- Develop strong relationships across all levels of the business to effectively influence, support, and provide expert advice on matters relating to health, safety, environment and quality management to achieve HSE objectives and performance targets.
- Provide support and advice to project and operational personnel to enable effective implementation of HSEQ system requirements including induction and training, hazard and risk identification, hazard and risk control, action management, incident reporting, incident analysis and contractor management.
- Conduct regular inspections across varying sites to verify compliance with the HSEQ management system requirements.
- Support sites in incident investigations and reporting for accidents, on-the-job injuries, and other HSEQ related matters to determine cause, contributing factors, and corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Report and analysis of all related HSEQ performance to identify opportunities for improvement and implement action plans.
- Develop & maintain standards, processes & tools to meet business and legislative requirements.
- Provide HSEQ field coaching and mentoring of project and operational personnel.
- Assist operational personnel with HSEQ requirements for the mobilization of new projects.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Previous work history within the mining industry, ideally in drill and blast operations.
- Formal work health and safety qualifications.
- Demonstrated focused leadership across health and safety practices in the workplace.
- The ability to network effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Standard 11 Induction Training Surface Mine Induction.
- Valid Australian work rights.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for HSEQ Advisor Drill Blast Mining Operations Brisbane