If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
HR Truck Driver Permanent Role
Some Key Information:
- Starting location is Guildford (Inner West)
- Starting at 6am daily, Monday to Friday
- 50-60 Hours Per Week – Lots of overtime available / overtime rates apply
- Permanent Role – Role Stability
Must be able to fulfill the below list of requirements:
- HR Drivers Licence
- 12+ months experience (HR or above)
- A background in dangerous goods or chemical delivery is an advantage but no essential
- Be a proactive, team player with excellent communication skills
- Basic math and english skills required
- Safety and compliance minded
- Physically fit and healthy including being able to lift up to 20kg repeatedly
- Able to provide 2 work related references
As a part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, National Police Check and Licence History Check. You will also need to provide proof of rights to work in Australia.
The Kings Group are the market leaders in the Metropolitan Transport & Logistics market with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Kings was established with the ambition of providing the highest quality transport services. Service is paramount to there success, which has allowed to become one of the fastest growing transport companies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Safe Working Environment | Tight-knit Team |Oil & Lubricants Delivery
- 6am Starts | NO Weekends | 50-60 Hours Per Week
- Permanent Role | $28.00 per hour | Guildford West
HOW TO APPLY?
If you would like to be considered for this role and you meet the outlined requirements please click the ‘APPLY’ button to submit your application and resume. Phone inquires are welcome. Call Ayme Leech on 03 9541 9938 during business hours.
Click Apply for HR Truck Driver Permanent Role Guildford West