HR Truck Driver Permanent Role
Some Key Information:
- Starting location is Guildford (Inner West)
- Starting at 6am daily, Monday to Friday
- 50-60 Hours Per Week – Lots of overtime available / overtime rates apply
- Permanent Role – Role Stability
Must be able to fulfill the below list of requirements:
- HR Drivers Licence
- 12+ months experience (HR or above)
- A background in dangerous goods or chemical delivery is an advantage but no essential
- Be a proactive, team player with excellent communication skills
- Basic math and english skills required
- Safety and compliance minded
- Physically fit and healthy including being able to lift up to 20kg repeatedly
- Able to provide 2 work related references
As a part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, National Police Check and Licence History Check. You will also need to provide proof of rights to work in Australia.
The Kings Group are the market leaders in the Metropolitan Transport & Logistics market with offices across Australia and New Zealand. Kings was established with the ambition of providing the highest quality transport services. Service is paramount to there success, which has allowed to become one of the fastest growing transport companies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Safe Working Environment | Tight-knit Team |Oil & Lubricants Delivery
- 6am Starts | NO Weekends | 50-60 Hours Per Week
- Permanent Role | $28.00 per hour | Guildford West
HOW TO APPLY?
If you would like to be considered for this role and you meet the outlined requirements please click the ‘APPLY’ button to submit your application and resume. Phone inquires are welcome. Call Ayme Leech on 03 9541 9938 during business hours.
Click Apply for HR Truck Driver Permanent Role Guildford West
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.