HR Truck Driver Jobs Logan QLD
Road Transport Truck Driving Positions Queensland
Staff Australia Recruitment are looking for HR licenced drivers for work throughout the Logan area, QLD.
If this is you be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
About this truck driving role:
- Maintaining a professional image of the company and deliver a high-quality service at all times;
- Providing an effective essential service in collecting, carrying and disposing of a range of waste and recyclable materials;
- Completing all records and paperwork accurately, as directed and required;
- Maintaining a high standard of presentation of the vehicle, inside and out;
- Performing daily maintenance and safety checks on vehicle and /or equipment as and when required;
- Complying with all relevant Fatigue Management rules, regulations and training.
Skills and experience for this road transport job:
- An unrestricted HR licence as a minimum;
- Previous experience with the waste industry essential;
- Experience operating the following is highly desirable – side arm, front lift, rear lift or vacuum;
- A responsible and strong work ethic with a willingness to learn;
- A solid commitment to safety and a willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol screen.
What’s on offer for this Logan truck driver position:
- Very competitive pay rates;
- Immediate Starts;
- Temp to Perm opportunities;
- Further training and development available to the right candidate;
- Great team environment and management team.
If you have the above experience and skills and are available for an immediate start, please hit the apply button now!