HR/HC Truck Drivers – Moranbah
- Full time
- Attractive hourly rate
- PPE provided
The role requires the successful applicant to operate a range of heavy vehicles in a professional manner. Their drivers are expected to maintain high standards of truck cleanliness, contribute to a positive professional driving culture and proactively contribute to organisational safety goals.
- Must be an experienced heavy vehicle operator with minimum HR licence
- Be dedicated to achieving high standards of safety compliance and customer service
- All applications will be subject to a compliance test and a copy of their QLD Roads Driving Record may be required.
- Willing and able to carry out daily vehicle checks and routine maintenance.
- Must hold a current CBM
- Also a current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current induction for Goonyella Riverside would be an advantage.
- The role is based in Moranbah and preference will be given to a suitably qualified local.
- PPE provided
- Training in the role will be provided for the right people.
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
- Working with a safe and reliable fleet,
- Accommodation supplied to non local.
HR/HC Truck Drivers Mining Operator Moranbah
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for HR/HC Truck Drivers Mining Operator – Moranbah