Branch Manager Mining Operation Townsville QLD
Hitachi Construction Machinery (Australia) is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
They are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Branch Manager with previous operational management experience to manage the entire operation at Townsville Branch.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Profitability of business via operating the business with complete accountability of the P&L
- Maintaining competitiveness within the region
- Maintaining strong working relationships with customers and the community
- Overall management of the Service, Parts, Admin and Sales departments
- Managing and leading a team of employees to achieve branch objectives
- Upholding company values and mentoring employees to do the same
- Ensuring compliance with company WHS & QA policies and procedures
- Encouraging safety first
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in the operational management of a similar branch or business unit
- Strong knowledge of the mining and construction industries
- Proven financial acumen with the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent communication, negotiation and people management skills
Please note that only those with relevant operational management experience will be considered.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Apply for Hitachi Branch Manager – Townsville QLD
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Branch Manager Mining Operation Townsville QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.