iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Highwall Mining Trades
ADDCAR Highwall Mining is looking for applications from the following experienced, safety focused and motivated candidates to join ADDCAR and become part of Highwall Mining projects in Central QLD at Dawson and Millennium Coal Mines:
- Fitters and
These roles are responsible for the day to day maintenance of our ADDCAR plant and equipment fleet providing technical and/or other support to enable the project to function at optimum capacity.
- Must possess an Australian recognized Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency
- Electricians require an Electrical License, EEHA and HV Switching qualifications
- Mechanical trades with Hydraulic qualifications and experience – highly regarded
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Induction (or willing to obtain)
- Current Qld Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
Interested applicants should submit a current resume together with supporting documentation via the APPLY NOW button.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply‘ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Highwall Mining Trades Coal Mines Central QLD