Highwall Mining Operators and Trades – UGM Australia
- Positions in Moura, Central QLD
- 7 on / 7off roster
- Accommodation provided
The UGM Group is a leading group of companies in the contracting industry specializing in the supply of mining services and production support to the NSW and QLD coal mining industry.
They are looking for applications from the following experienced, safety focused and motivated mine workers to join UGM and become part of High-wall.
Mining project in Central QLD:
- Electricians; and
These roles are responsible for the day to day operation for ADDCAR plant and equipment fleet providing technical and/or other support to enable the project to function at optimum capacity.
- Tradespersons must possess an Australian recognised Trade Certificate and Certificate of Proficiency
- Electricians require an Electrical Licence, EEHA and HV Switching qualifications
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Qld Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
Interested applicants should submit a current resume together with supporting documentation.
NOTE: When you apply for this job High-wall Mining Operators and Trades, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.