Heavy Diesel Mechanics Mobile Plant Shutdown WA
Mader is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople to the Australian mining industry. They pride there-selves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry. They also provide services to a variety of clients throughout the region, specializing in OEM machinery such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr & Atlas Copco.
The work will be specialized and challenging and you will be working on a variety of equipment at various sites. Flexible rosters are on offer in a rewarding, team based environment along with the opportunity to step up into leadership roles and develop your career.
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognized)
- Experience on OEM equipment (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr or Atlas Copco)
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- Valid C class driver’s license
It is preferable that candidates have the following:
- Minimum 5 years post trade experience
- RTIO inductions and HR VOC’s
- BHP, FMG inducted
- High Risk tickets such as; RB, DG, LF, EWP
- Working at Heights
Along with competitive remuneration Mader also offers its employees
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Commute flight assistance / coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
- Variety and flexibility of work options / locations
To learn more about what we have to offer visit their website www.madergroup.com.au
Applicants are welcome to call on 08 9353 3393 or 0437 863 815, respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Heavy Diesel Mechanics Mobile Plant Shutdown will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Highly Skilled Heavy Diesel Mechanics Mobile Plant Shutdown – WA Pilbara