See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
6 x Diesel Fitters Urgently Needed Mackay Coalfields – IMMEDIATE START – EXCELLENT CONDITIONS
Highly skilled Diesel Fitters roles Bowen Basin coalfields
They are a well-established Contract Maintenance and Labour Hire company currently seeking highly skilled Diesel Fitters to fill roles in the Bowen Basin coalfields, for immediate start.
Proven experience with Caterpillar machinery is essential. Previous PM and field service experience advantageous. 3 Years+ mining experience minimum
The successful candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and honest
- Be a fast learner (adapt quickly)
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be reliable and able to work extra days
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Be willing to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screening
About the positions:
- Immediate start available
- Various rosters available for ongoing work on crew and floating
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Flat hourly rate ranges from $57 and up to $67.50 for highly experienced personnel
If you believe your experience suits what they are searching for, then apply NOW!!!
Previous applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Highly skilled Diesel Fitters Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.