You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
High Voltage (HV) Electricians – Saraji Mine
HSE are seeking to appoint experienced High Voltage Electricians to play a key role in maintaining the site’s mobile equipment fleet through preventative maintenance, breakdown repair and schedule component replacement. These roles are permanent HSE Mining positions operating on a 12.5hr, 7/7 roster based at Saraji Mine.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to safety, environmental standards and compliance
- Ensure all maintenance work undertaken is in accordance with site Safety Management Systems
- Carrying out planned and breakdown maintenance to mobile equipment fleet
- Working effectively to maintenance schedules
- Identify possible opportunities that will improve the maintenance function and report on progress to the supervisor
- Prioritizing work and liaising closely with Supervisor
- Opportunity to work on new modern heavy mobile mining equipment
- Current A Grade Electrical License
- Current High Voltage Switching Stage 1 & 2 Electrical License
- Demonstrated post trade experience on Electric Drive Trucks – Liebherr, Komatsu, Hitachi and CAT
- Strong commitment to safety performance and basic computer literacy
- It is essential that you have a current Qld Coal Board Medical, Generic Surface Induction and a current open Drivers License
- Working at Heights, Forklift Operation, Confined Spaces and EWP tickets are desirable
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Commitment to the Values and Code of Conduct of HSE Mining
- Work with a company who is dedicated to the safety of its employees
- Salary Sacrifice flights
- Bus In Bus Out from Rockhampton and Mackay
- Camp accommodation with meals provided
To express interest in this role, please apply via SEEK or email your resume to HSEjobs@hsemining.com.au Applications from Recruitment Agencies or third parties will not be considered.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for High Voltage Electricians Maintenance Saraji Mine Coalfields
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.