You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
High Voltage Electrician – Mackay
- 5 Permanent HV Electrician Positions
- 7/7 Rosters | 6 Weeks Annual Leave & 10 Days Leave
- Buses from Rockhampton & Mackay + Camp and Meals
Stellar Recruitment have partnered with one of the world’s largest mining providers. This company is focused on providing a safe and efficient work environment on site.
About the Role:
If successful for the position, you will be required to be a HV specialist carrying out services and repairs on Liebherr T282 electric drive trucks and Caterpillar ancillary.
This role will require you to implement your diagnostic skills on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum efficiencies are met, and down time is minimized. In reward for your commitment, you will receive the opportunity to work for a leading mining organization and enjoy earning a strong mining salary and career prospects.
- General servicing, maintenance and repairs to the electric truck fleet
- Fault finding and troubleshooting (reading and interpreting schematics)
- Electrical diagnostics
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Maintain high levels of equipment availability
- Desire to achieve the HSE Mining goal of zero injuries
Skills & Experience:
- Trade Qualified Electrical Fitter Mechanic
- Excellent PM and breakdown knowledge
- Previous experience working on electric drive trucks
- HV & LV Switching Tickets
- Extensive experience in open cut coal mining
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction
- Beneficial tickets – WAH, Forklift, Dogging, EWP, Crane etc.
- Permanent Position
- 6 weeks annual leave & 10 days sick leave
- Buses supplied from Mackay and Rockhampton airport
- Salary sacrifice option available for cost of flights connecting with bus services
- Camp accommodation and meals provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for High Voltage Electrician Fitter Mechanic Coal Mining Maintenance