High Risk Trainer & Assessor
Successful candidates need to be available for immediate start and must possess the following criteria:
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessing
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction (Current)
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (Current)
- Car Drivers License (Current)
- Dogging & Rigging High Risk Tickets
- Crane Non-Slew High Risk Tickets
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] competencies preferred for Dogging, Rigging & Non-Slew Crane as well.
This position is Monday to Friday and is based in Emerald QLD. Candidate must be willing to move to Emerald QLD.
Please include a copy of your resume and supporting documents eg: Generic Coal Induction, Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*, High Risk Tickets etc. relevant to this position.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you would like to join,please apply!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for High Risk Coal Mining Training Assessor Bowen Basin