High Pressure / Vac Truck Operators & Offsiders
Client, one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading Industrial services company, is looking for an experienced High Pressure Water Blasters and Trade Assistants to join their team in both the Kwinana and Pinjarra areas. Applicants will need to reside close to these locations.
Working 12 hour shifts, successful applicant must have a flexible approach to work as you will be required to work a varying shift roster. Some FIFO & Shutdown involved, so working away cannot be ruled out.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience in a heavy industrial, construction or mining environment
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the role
- A strong commitment to and understanding of Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screening
These positions require all applicants to hold an Unrestricted HR License- this is a mandatory requirement.
The following licenses and tickets would be an advantage:
- HR License (Unrestricted Preferred)
- Confined Spaces
- Working at Heights
- Skid Steer
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Vacuum loading
- High pressure water jetting
- Pipe Cleaning and descaling
- Drain cleaning
- Labouring duties as required
Interested? APPLY NOW using the link below or for more information contact their Balcatta office on (08) 6241 2600.
If you would like to join there team, please APPLY now
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Click Apply for High Pressure Vac Truck Mining Operators & Offsiders Australia