Heavy Plant Mechanic / Diesel Fitter Jobs
Heavy Plant Mechanic Diesel Fitter Coal Operations Hunter Valley
Titan Technicians is a part of the Titan Group based in Thornton NSW. Titan Technicians specialize in both on and off site maintenance services on mining and construction heavy machinery and equipment in the Hunter Valley Region.
About the Role
Titan Technicians are seeking trade qualified Heavy Plant Mechanics for ongoing commitments to coal operations in the Hunter Valley.
They are offering Permanent and Casual Full Time Positions which work on a multiple of rosters and sites including:
- 4 Panel Roster (12-12.5 Hour Shifts)
- Lifestyle Roster(12.5 Hour Shifts)
Titan Technicians have recently given all trades-person employees a pay rise which is above award wage with plenty of overtime available.
$60 Overtime Rate for any overtime hours completed!
Due to the requirements of our clients, open cut mining experience is highly desirable, however other similar maintenance experience will be considered.
- Scheduled maintenance to heavy machinery (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc.)
- Field maintenance to heavy machinery (Excavators, Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc.)
- Urgent breakdowns
- Engine rebuilds, component repairs, minor and major maintenance
- Maintain a safe work practice
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Trade qualification (Mechanic or Diesel Fitter)/Certificate of Proficiency
- Driver’s License
- Right to Work in Australia
- Open Cut Mobile Plant Maintenance Experience
- Own reliable transport (some positions have a company vehicle available)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Current Working at Heights Certificate
- Current Confined Space Certificate
- Current MDG25 Certificate
- Current or willing to obtain Order 41 Medical
If you don’t have any of the desirable skills, Titan Technicians will pay for this training for you to obtain.
- Permanent or Casual full time ongoing work
- Above award wages and overtime
- Supportive management team
- Employee Benefits Scheme which includes discounts on: private health, gym, meal prep/full meals, tax returns, mechanical services, gym supplements, hair & beauty services, massage services, car leasing and EAP.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Plant Mechanic Diesel Fitter Coal Operations Hunter Valley