Mobile Plant Operator – FIFO Australia
Mobile Plant Operators – Fly in Fly Out
- Considering all levels of experience
- A can do attitude and adaptable
- 8 days on 6 off, 7 nights on, 7 off roster – Pannawonica
Looking for Mobile Plant Operators to join the production team at Mesa A. Your role will include operating the mobile equipment in a safe and efficient manner; performing load and haul of ore and waste and development work.
Reporting to the Mine Operations Supervisor, you will be:
- Operating mobile equipment including haul trucks, loaders, dozers, excavators, graders and water trucks
- Proactively engaged in the use of all safety systems
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- A manual C Class drivers license
- Experience and understanding of a few operating mobile plant equipment such as D10/D11, WA1200’S & 992 Loaders, 3600 & 1900 Hitachi excavators, 16H &24H Graders, Haul Trucks, Water trucks
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proactive participation in all safety systems
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Modular mining experience
- Grade control experience
- Computer Aided Earth-moving Systems (CAES) experience
Where you will be working
Located 60km west of Pannawonica, Mesa A was opened in 2010 as part of the westwards progression of mining in the Robe Valley. This open pit iron ore operation with site-based processing facilities offers a fly in fly out roster.
As pioneers in mining and metals, we produce materials essential to human progress.
Long history is filled with firsts. They have developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and people work in around 35 countries across six continents. Aluminum and copper, diamonds, gold and industrial minerals, iron ore, coal and uranium: materials make up the world around. You’ll find them in smartphones, planes, cars, hospitals and throughout your home.
Creating an inclusive and diverse workforce
They are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. They all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organization and fulfilling career.
So if this sounds like you and the opportunity you are looking for, apply now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Plant Mining Operator FIFO Australia
Standard 11 Mining Induction