Heavy Mobile Plant Mechanics Maintenance Post Trade Mining NSW
Mader NSW are currently looking for experienced Heavy Plant Mechanics to join rapidly growing team in the Gunnedah basin. You will be a key member of the team providing support for customer on Komatsu 730E to 930E trucks, CAT D10 to D11T, Komatsu 475EO and 475SD ancillary equipment and CAT 6060, Liebherr 9400 to 9800 diggers. Your high level of technical skill and expertise will see you performing planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
- Continuous development and Training opportunities
- Exposure to leading industry projects
- Flexibility with Sites and Rosters?
- They are a team that cares if you are at work
- They pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
- They can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and Overseas!
- They pay for your training and inductions
- LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
- Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
Criteria to join high performing team:
- 3+ years post trade mining experience
- Australian recognized trade completion certificate
- Preference will be given to mechanics with Ex-OEM experience and those who live locally
- Order 41 NSW Medical
- Current S123 – highly desirable
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Valid C Class drivers license
- Outstanding troubleshooting/diagnostic skills
- National Police Clearance
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of their growing team and be recognized for the work that you do!
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Plant Mechanics Mining Trade NSW