Haul Truck Operators – Coal Mining Jobs
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will be responsible for the safe operation of heavy mobile plant equipment. Prior experience is essential to be successful in these roles. ** No new to industry roles are currently available.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Haul Truck: MT4400 & CAT789 and above considered
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Machinery Evidence (SSE signed matrix preferred)
- Current Drivers License
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- 7:7 Roster – 12.5/13hr shifts
- Option for camp accommodation OR permanent room.
- Great onsite culture
Global Product Search offer the following incentives to each of employees:
- Salary sacrifice options
- Novated Leasing
- Remote Rent or Mortgage
- Weekly pays & the option to split/annualise (Same pay every week).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Owned & Local Company
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Plant Haul Truck Mining Operators Glenden
Standard 11 Mining Induction