Dump Truck Operators – Coal Mining Banana Shire
Heavy Mobile Mechanical Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine Banana Shire
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 5 hours North West from the Sunshine Coast and 3 hours North West from Bundaberg.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 777 and Komatsu 730 Haul Trucks.
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Pre-start checks
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 777 or Electric Dump Truck Komatsu 730
- MUST Have SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) Including PJ Day
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
- Coal Bonuses Paid
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Kasey Currie – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Upper Mount Gravatt 07 3715 2029.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Mechanical Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine Banana Shire
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.