Mobile Crusher Operators | Eyre Peninsula SA
Experienced Mobile Crusher Operators required for a 4 month project in the Eyre Peninsula.
2 weeks on, 1 week off (7 days / 7 nights / 7 off)
- Metso Impact/Jaw/Cone Crusher and screening plant experience preferred; experience operating and maintaining similar mobile crushing units an advantage.
- Excavator (LE) and Front End Loader (LL) experience essential; plant tickets preferred
- Hands on experience with wear parts identification and change-out preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred
- Valid SA driver’s license (HR preferred)
- Strong safety mindset
Employment will be casual with the possibility of ongoing work beyond this tenure. Only South Australian based applicants are able to be considered. Residents from the Whyalla / Port Augusta region are encouraged to apply.
Successful placement will be subject to meeting the standards of an extensive pre-employment medical and functional assessment and National Police Clearance.
About Lucas Total Contract Solutions
They are a South Australian privately owned company. For over 40 years they have worked on a national basis with Australia’s leading civil construction and mining companies. They are well regarded for providing complete contract solutions and building long-term sustainable relationships with our clients. There values are safety, integrity, people, performance and respect.
No employment agency referrals thank you.
Please apply via the pink ‘Apply for this job‘ button below. Ideally your application will comprise an up-to-date resume and covering letter as one attachment. At least two work-related referees will be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Heavy Mobile Maintenance Crusher Operators Eyre Peninsula SA