Heavy Mobile Equipment Scheduler – Bowen Basin
They require highly motivated people who can take ownership of the roles to deliver the best standard in maintenance planning and asset management solutions in line with clients Asset Management goals and strategies.
- 5 Years plus experience in similar roles
- Strong Scheduling skills required
- Will be scheduling for Dozers, Trucks, Diggers and Graders
- 3 – 6 Month role
- Demonstrated commitment to safety, environment and quality
- Thorough understanding of Preventative Maintenance principles.
- Highly competent user of Word, Excel and MS Project
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*s and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction highly regarded
- Immediate Start
Time for a change, then join the Asset On team where you’re not just another number. People are fully supported via a team of Asset Management professional with a diverse knowledge base.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Maintenance Coal Mining Bowen Basin