Heavy Mobile Loader Operator
At Bis they support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. They offer many benefits to there employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach there shared goals. Their progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of there people working in a high performing and agile culture.
There commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which they operate in. They recognize that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of there career opportunities.
Bis Industries is seeking Loader Operators to join its operations. These positions are fly-in, fly-out from Cairns, on a 7 days on, 7 days off rotating day and night roster.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- demonstrate commitment to our goal of Zero Harm to both personnel and equipment
- safe operation of Front End Loaders (CAT 992K’s), loading onto triple and quads
- completion of pre-starts and basic care/maintenance of mobile plant, including completion of log books and any other necessary paperwork
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- demonstrated experience in the operation of CAT 992 Loaders, in a mining production environment
- current MC License
- positive, proactive safety attitude essential
- willingness to switch between Road Train or Loader, according to site needs.
They offer there people career opportunities, not just jobs.
They are committed to having diverse workplaces that reflect the communities in which they operate by attracting, developing and retaining talented women and men of all ethnicity, ages, sexual orientations and abilities.
For more information, go to www.bisindustries.com
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Loader Operator Coal Mine Job Cairns QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction