Heavy Diesel Fitter AWX Group – Mobile Fixed Plant
Large Australian recruitment company who are proud of their company culture and truly believe there people are biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within business. Whether you are looking for short term roles or to work on long term projects then joining the AWX Team is the right move for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
AWX they are currently looking for a highly experienced Heavy Diesel fitters for a short term role FIFO from Darwin only contract till Mid-August 2018. Experience working on 980H CAT Front End Loaders, Excavators, Forklift and Cranes- Experience working on Conveyor systems & ship loading equipment – Desirable.
Must be able to start Immediately – Meals & Accommodation provided
- Mechanical maintenance of mobile and fixed plant equipment and operational duties
- Maintenance activities at the Bing Bong Port Facility as well as unloading, stockpile storage and ship – loading operations.
- Operating a variety of machinery including bobcats, 980H CAT Front End Loaders, Excavators, Forklift and Cranes
- Breakdown Repairs and Modification as well as Preventative Maintenance Inspections
AWX are looking for someone who can keep up with the exponential growth levels that sets AWX as the fastest-growing recruitment business in Australia.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE…
- Must have a current Pre-employment medical – Or ability to get one- AT OWN COST
- Must be Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Must have experience working on 980H CAT Loaders, Excavators, Forklifts & Cranes
- Must be reliable and have good references
- Experience with conveyor systems and ship loading equipment- Desirable
- Must be available to start immediately
FIFO from Darwin ONLY- Meals & Accommodation provided, Short term role until Mid-August 2018
- A competitive hourly rate
Please only apply if you meet all of the above criteria
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
- Reference Number: 200_DWNFitter_152765707145821
- Contact Details: Townsville Team
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Come to where you will be celebrated – not tolerated. If others can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start. If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW with a current Resume and Cover Letter that you know will impress!
You can also contact 07 44 177 *** – **********@awx.com.au for information or to apply Directly!Apply for Experienced Heavy Mobile Fixed Plant Diesel Fitter FIFO Queensland
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.