Heavy Mobile Dump Truck Operators Coal Mining
WorkPac is currently seeking experienced and motivated dump truck operators for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire.
There client is a globally diversified mining business who are leaders in innovation and technological advances and value their people about all else. Their portfolio spans across mining of all key resources and opportunities within this company are boundless.
About the Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of min CAT 793 and Komatsu 730 Haul Trucks.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Banana Shire situated 2 hours South West from Rockhampton and 7 hours North West from Brisbane.
- Coal Bonuses Paid
- Fixed Term option after 3 months (Holidays and Sick Leave)
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- BIBO Camp to Site
- 12.75 Hour Shifts
- Camp and Meal Available – NO COST
- Rental Subsidy being paid weekly for Moura residents renting
- Ongoing Role
- Minimum 6 months experience operating Mechanical Dump Truck min CAT 793 or Electric Dump Truck: Komatsu 730
- MUST Have SSE/Delegate Signed Skills List or Unsigned Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Experience operating under the P&H Electric Rope Shovel on the CAT Trucks is desired
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Heavy Mobile Dump Truck Operators Position
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Heavy Mobile Dump Truck Operators Coal Mine Banana Shire
Standard 11 Mining Induction