See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electricians – Heavy Mobile Maintenance
If you are in a workshop-based position, you will be required to work on a range of CAT Graders, Loaders, Dozers & Haul Trucks. If you are in a field service role, you will be out in the pit working on Komatsu and Liebherr excavators.
- Trade-Qualified Auto Electrician
- Recent experience working on large mining machinery
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction & Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety and compliance
What you receive:
- BIBO from Rockhampton or Mackay
- $60 – $65p/h + super
- 7:7 Roster
- Your own private cabin with own bathroom, air con, phone reception, gym and Wi-Fi
- Casual position with full-time hours and the genuine opportunity for you to secure a Full-time role with paid Holidays & Sick days
If by change this position isn’t what you are searching for, feel free to contact Andrew for a confidential chat regarding other vacancies in the Bowen Basin region.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Mobile Auto Electricians Coal Mining Jobs Dysart
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list