Auto Electricians – Heavy Mobile Maintenance
If you are in a workshop-based position, you will be required to work on a range of CAT Graders, Loaders, Dozers & Haul Trucks. If you are in a field service role, you will be out in the pit working on Komatsu and Liebherr excavators.
- Trade-Qualified Auto Electrician
- Recent experience working on large mining machinery
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction & Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (or willing to obtain)
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety and compliance
What you receive:
- BIBO from Rockhampton or Mackay
- $60 – $65p/h + super
- 7:7 Roster
- Your own private cabin with own bathroom, air con, phone reception, gym and Wi-Fi
- Casual position with full-time hours and the genuine opportunity for you to secure a Full-time role with paid Holidays & Sick days
If by change this position isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to contact Andrew for a confidential chat regarding other vacancies in the Bowen Basin region.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Mobile Auto Electricians Coal Mining Jobs Dysart