Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitters – Blackwater mine and workshop
With the mining industry growth, client has 2 vacant positions. Temp – permanent roles for Diesel Fitters for work at Blackwater mine and Blackwater workshop. This is an exciting opportunity with the chance to work on large earth-moving machinery – Diggers, trucks, dozer, graders and more!
You will be required to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role servicing earth- moving equipment including Komatsu, Caterpillar, Terex and more
- Diesel Fitter Trade qualification
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA core induction or BMA bridging with Standard 11 Induction Training
- Knowledge & experience on various mobile diesel mining machinery
- Safety conscious & aware
- Able to work unsupervised & as part of a team
- Ability to commit long term on DIDO
In return on offer is:
- Competitive rates with accommodation and meals supplied
- 12 hour shifts
- Lifestyle or 5/2 or 7/7 roster
- Temp – perm
- Immediate starts for the right candidate
If interested please apply now, short-listed applicants will be contacted soon and interviewed by client.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Heavy Machinery Diesel Fitters Blackwater Mine Coalfields