Diesel Fitters – Blackwater mine and workshop
With the mining industry growth, client has 2 vacant positions. Temp – permanent roles for Diesel Fitters for work at Blackwater mine and Blackwater workshop. This is an exciting opportunity with the chance to work on large earth-moving machinery – Diggers, trucks, dozer, graders and more!
You will be required to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role servicing earth- moving equipment including Komatsu, Caterpillar, Terex and more
- Diesel Fitter Trade qualification
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA core induction or BMA bridging with Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Knowledge & experience on various mobile diesel mining machinery
- Safety conscious & aware
- Able to work unsupervised & as part of a team
- Ability to commit long term on DIDO
In return on offer is:
- Competitive rates with accommodation and meals supplied
- 12 hour shifts
- Lifestyle or 5/2 or 7/7 roster
- Temp – perm
- Immediate starts for the right candidate
If interested please apply now, short-listed applicants will be contacted soon and interviewed by client.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Machinery Diesel Fitters Blackwater Mine Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.