Drillers Assistant-HR (Energy)
You will be a team player with a good level of physical fitness and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical including a functional assessment drug & alcohol screening.
You will have a HR license as a minimum and be able to live and work in remote areas (FIFO). You will be mechanically minded person and have the ability take direction and problem solve where required. Drilling roles are hands on where you will get dirty and need to brave the elements for up to 12 hours a day.
Candidates working in heavy labouring industries, mechanical trades or have a farming background are generally well suited to these roles. “It’s all about attitude”
- HR license mandatory (HC or MC are desirable)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (Current)
- Senior First Aid / CPR (Current)
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- A good level of physical fitness is an inherent requirement, and the ability to pass a functional assessment.
- The ability to pass a full company pre-employment medical
- The ability to pass drug & alcohol screening
Please ensure that you meet the above requirements and are available for an immediate start. Apply today on seek or send your resume.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Heavy Labouring Mining Drillers Assistant FIFO Coalfields